Find your why.
Find your motivation.
Find your community.
"The best feeling is when people not only notice the exterior results but also how my mindset has changed - all thanks to the SSF devotionals and workouts!" - Jennifer G.
Bible Study Workouts
First, read your devotional. Then take your Bible Study to your workout.
Strength training interval workouts + stretching with scripture and reflection = Workouts that will strengthen your body and spirit.
The daily devotionals will guide your Bible Study. Read the daily passages. Reflect on questions that will challenge you to grow. Discover how the Bible applies to your life right now.
What to Expect from SoulStrength Fit Programs
You are ready to commit to growing in your walk with God. You are ready to commit to feeling fit, lean, and strong. You are ready to commit to working toward your fullest potential and continually growing into the best version of yourself. You are ready to commit to Fit Bible Study.
You will be provided with:
- Daily Devotionals to guide your time in scripture and reflection.
- 3 pre-recorded Bible Study strength training workouts / week that accompanies that day's devotional.
- Running / Jogging / Walking plans to guide your other 2-3 days of exercise
- Bonus videos to supplement your workouts: Cardio and Abs & Core
- Nutrition Corner to guide your eating and nutrition goals
Frequently Asked Questions